Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 26 ,Stress…..
I did listen interview about compressing stress ,interview from eqafe …..great interview ….and realize that what I experience now is stress , the stress on physical level ,or i should say on quantum physical level.
 From the time I remember i was always intense ,stress ,fearful…
So stress was something  normal for me …,I mean I was tense in school and in work…..i sometimes was jealous of people ..how come they  can be so relax ,no intensity …,just accepting the way they are ….,but Me …i never give myself a break .
Being in society I was encourage  to be this way …,like you always ready (…not sure for what…,but i was ) .
I see now how I form this ,so part was that I did not like myself ,I compare myself a lot ,I was pushing myself too do things I knew I could not do it ( mostly with out preparation ….and experience failure  and anger ,and inferiority  ….)this all create stress and intensity in my body ….,which I carrie till today…..,but today I do want write self forgiveness statements  ,..so there it is…:
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed to exist in constant fear and stress .

2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to think that this is me and my nature ,and believing  what my mom always said about me ,that this is just me  and the way I am ,and I never question this ,but accept .


3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself  to be jealous of people who are confident ,who are sure of them selfs ,and feeling towards them inferiority ,not seeing the things with common sense reality .
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to strain my physical body,because I was always intense ,unsure ,inferior .



5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to play the part were I was unsure of me ,intense ,and because of this I was looking 

for some kind of excuse ,so people will be more kind to me ,more understanding ,and with that totally depend on somebody else
 opinion ,instead taking responsibility for me .

6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself convincing me that this stress and intensity is only the way I can coupe and survive in this world reality.

7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to participate in my mind future projections and past projections ,and because of this, experience the stress in my physical body ,not stoping the mind game ,mind energy game.

8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to totally BElieve what i create in my mind ,not seeing  how this is ridicules ,not stoping the mind.

9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to experience this stress in quantum physicality  ,because its so automatic now ,in quantum speed …

10.I commit myself to start changing myself in relationship with stress ,to stop ,to breathe ,to release the stress of every day each evening ,to not carrie the stress  from one day to another .

11.I commit myself to have patience with me in process of changing this pattern ,to take breath by breath ,step by step ,until I free myself from this stress ( …maybe not all the way ,because its maybe impossible get rid of this stress completely  , but definitely   reduce …)

12 .I commit myself to work with breath ,4 counting breath ,to stay connected to my physical reality .

Thank You for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment